YottaMark gains capital funding
09/28/2012 3:00:29 PMThe HarvestMark traceability system from YottaMark Inc. is receiving a capital infusion. The Redwood City, Calif.-based... Read more.
Institute to certify food scientists
09/28/2012 2:50:20 PMThe Institute of Food Technologists has launched the Certified Food Scientist program. Through the program, food... Read more.
Powerful drivers for whole-chain traceability adoption
06/25/2012 10:25:00 AMThere should be no question that the need for whole-chain traceability is real. Growers are facing... Read more.
Food safety not a problem for citrus
06/21/2012 10:17:37 AMFood safety need not be much of a worry for those who buy oranges, clementines and other citrus items,... Read more.
Focus on food safety could cause delays, expenses
06/20/2012 3:46:59 PMSeveral changes scheduled for later this year could affect the Peruvian citrus deal. “The industry continues... Read more.
National Grocers Association strikes deal with Sterilox
06/20/2012 2:37:52 PMThe National Grocers Association has formed a partnership with Sterilox Fresh to provide NGA members... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales