Focus on food safety could cause delays, expenses
06/20/2012 3:46:59 PMSeveral changes scheduled for later this year could affect the Peruvian citrus deal. “The industry continues... Read more.
DeltaTRAK Offers Quick Screening Results
06/20/2012 3:04:46 PMThe Food Safety Modernization Act, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama last year,... Read more.
National Grocers Association strikes deal with Sterilox
06/20/2012 2:37:52 PMThe National Grocers Association has formed a partnership with Sterilox Fresh to provide NGA members... Read more.
HarvestMark providing traceability for SunFed melons
06/20/2012 1:57:21 PMAfter last year’s listeria outbreak linked to Colorado cantaloupes, which sickened 146 and killed 30,... Read more.
NSF data reveals gap in food worker knowledge
06/20/2012 10:39:22 AMGrower-shippers need to be aware of food workers who misunderstand their training but believe they... Read more.
New Requirements Coming as FDA Updates Reportable Food Registry
06/20/2012 9:55:18 AMIt has been almost three years since the Food and Drug Administration launched the Reportable Food... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom