CPS, partners fund $2.8 million in food safety research
10/07/2014 1:08:15 PMThe Center for Produce Safety is funding 14 grants worth $2.8 million for research on water treatment,... Read more.
Teleconference set with FDA on FSMA implementation
06/25/2014 5:40:16 PMFor more food safety and traceability news, check out our Special Section. A teleconference set up... Read more.
VersaLock corner-seal tab reveals tampering
06/25/2014 5:25:46 PMThe newest food safety product from D&W Fine Pack, Elk Grove, Ill., is the VersaLock tamper-evident... Read more.
FlashTrak from DeltaTrak monitors temps in real-time
06/25/2014 5:23:56 PMAdvances in real-time data collection and communication have been incorporated in FlashTrak, a new temperature... Read more.
Cornell reorganizes plant sciences, safety programs
06/25/2014 5:21:23 PMThe new School of Integrative Plant Science at Cornell University should boost food safety research... Read more.
Microbac adopts Veriflow for food pathogen detection
06/25/2014 5:12:28 PMPittsburgh-based Microbac Laboratories, Inc. has adopted Invisible Sentinel Inc.’s Veriflow diagnostic technology for detection of... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom