Council backs PTI case label implementation
06/25/2014 5:08:13 PMAs its semi-annual meeting in Chicago, the Produce Traceability Initiative Leadership Council continued to push... Read more.
Irradiation brings new opportunities
06/25/2014 5:05:12 PMIrradiation offers grower-shippers different options than hot water baths, according to Arved Deecke, founder of... Read more.
CPS symposium to tackle ‘hot’ food safety topics
03/27/2014 3:12:28 PMBob Whitaker, chief science and technology officer for the Produce Marketing Association, is scheduled to... Read more.
Deadlines approaching for safety act comments
01/17/2014 11:18:14 AMTime is running out, but it’s not too late to make your voice heard regarding proposed rules... Read more.
Wal-Mart deadline spurs produce traceability solutions
01/17/2014 11:15:43 AMThe world’s biggest retailer announced in May that all fresh produce delivered to Wal-Mart distribution... Read more.
Chiquita, Kwik Trip CEOs headline Food Safety Summit
01/17/2014 11:13:22 AMWill Daniels, senior vice president of San Juan Bautista, Calif.-based Earthbound Farm, gave the keynote... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus