PMA pushes transition to company-specific UPCs
06/28/2013 11:35:01 AMThe Produce Marketing Association is telling fresh produce suppliers they need to think about more... Read more.
Wal-Mart prompts traceability compliance
06/28/2013 11:31:30 AMThe recent announcement by Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club Inc. that the stores will begin rejecting... Read more.
Traceback systems vary
04/01/2013 4:41:06 PMWith the number of companies marketing traceability solutions systems, finding the right system can be... Read more.
Sprout growers seek to strengthen customer trust
04/01/2013 4:32:17 PMSprout growers are working to improve safety practices to try to restore consumer confidence in their... Read more.
Produce industry works to guide safety legislation
04/01/2013 4:19:53 PMProduce food safety remains a work in progress as the industry seeks to influence writing of the Food... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court