RedLine upgrades its Vision traceback system
06/28/2013 11:37:31 AMTodd Baggett, chief executive officer of RedLine Solutions, Santa Clara, Calif., says the company is... Read more.
PMA pushes transition to company-specific UPCs
06/28/2013 11:35:01 AMThe Produce Marketing Association is telling fresh produce suppliers they need to think about more... Read more.
PTI opens doors to potential
06/28/2013 11:28:52 AMWith the industry focus on Produce Traceability Initiative compliance, software solution companies are already looking... Read more.
Industry awaits traceability rules
04/01/2013 4:37:20 PMProduce Traceability Initiative supporters are reveling in a recent Food and Drug Administration-commissioned report that... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million