GAO finds fault with FDA's recall process
09/28/2012 5:46:16 PMMany are frustrated that the produce rule from the Food and Drug Administration has been stuck in... Read more.
Safe practices emerge as industry business necessity
09/28/2012 5:19:59 PMDecades ago, The Beatles unknowingly described the status of food safety in today’s produce industry... Read more.
Top 10 provides traceability services for small growers
09/28/2012 5:03:02 PMConsumers’ desire for local produce can mean more money for smaller suppliers, but buyers’ increasing... Read more.
Intelleflex plans 2013 rollout for Zest platform
09/28/2012 4:43:20 PMA cloud-based data services platform scheduled for launch in 2013 by Intelleflex Corp. has been providing... Read more.
Produce traceability three years later
09/28/2012 4:06:22 PMThe Produce Traceability Initiative was launched in 2009 as the produce industry’s response to ever-increasing... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution