Produce industry works to guide safety legislation
04/01/2013 4:19:53 PMProduce food safety remains a work in progress as the industry seeks to influence writing of the Food... Read more.
Industry scrutinizes FDA proposals
01/18/2013 11:10:08 AMThe Food Safety Modernization Act took another step toward implementation in early January when the... Read more.
Deadline passes, but companies still working on PTI
01/18/2013 10:59:57 AMThe Produce Traceability Initiative is now five years old. The deadline for meeting seventh and final... Read more.
Industry debates requirements under FSMA for small operators
01/18/2013 10:48:04 AMThe Tester amendment to the Food Safety Modernization Act exempts small-scale operations from the law’s... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised