Produce industry works to guide safety legislation
04/01/2013 4:19:53 PMProduce food safety remains a work in progress as the industry seeks to influence writing of the Food... Read more.
Industry scrutinizes FDA proposals
01/18/2013 11:10:08 AMThe Food Safety Modernization Act took another step toward implementation in early January when the... Read more.
Deadline passes, but companies still working on PTI
01/18/2013 10:59:57 AMThe Produce Traceability Initiative is now five years old. The deadline for meeting seventh and final... Read more.
Industry debates requirements under FSMA for small operators
01/18/2013 10:48:04 AMThe Tester amendment to the Food Safety Modernization Act exempts small-scale operations from the law’s... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies