Study lays blame for outbreaks on food workers
10/01/2012 9:03:59 AMThe combination of an infected food worker and ready-to-eat items like leafy greens is a gut-wrenching... Read more.
Outbreaks push cantaloupe growers to act
09/28/2012 6:03:38 PMHit with back-to-back years of deadly outbreaks, growers and shippers in the U.S. cantaloupe deal... Read more.
Safe practices emerge as industry business necessity
09/28/2012 5:19:59 PMDecades ago, The Beatles unknowingly described the status of food safety in today’s produce industry... Read more.
Top 10 provides traceability services for small growers
09/28/2012 5:03:02 PMConsumers’ desire for local produce can mean more money for smaller suppliers, but buyers’ increasing... Read more.
Intelleflex plans 2013 rollout for Zest platform
09/28/2012 4:43:20 PMA cloud-based data services platform scheduled for launch in 2013 by Intelleflex Corp. has been providing... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised