Study lays blame for outbreaks on food workers
10/01/2012 9:03:59 AMThe combination of an infected food worker and ready-to-eat items like leafy greens is a gut-wrenching... Read more.
Outbreaks push cantaloupe growers to act
09/28/2012 6:03:38 PMHit with back-to-back years of deadly outbreaks, growers and shippers in the U.S. cantaloupe deal... Read more.
Safe practices emerge as industry business necessity
09/28/2012 5:19:59 PMDecades ago, The Beatles unknowingly described the status of food safety in today’s produce industry... Read more.
Top 10 provides traceability services for small growers
09/28/2012 5:03:02 PMConsumers’ desire for local produce can mean more money for smaller suppliers, but buyers’ increasing... Read more.
Intelleflex plans 2013 rollout for Zest platform
09/28/2012 4:43:20 PMA cloud-based data services platform scheduled for launch in 2013 by Intelleflex Corp. has been providing... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes