AMS turns audit list into searchable database
09/28/2012 3:38:47 PMThe Agricultural Marketing Service has upgraded its list of accepted companies from a static document... Read more.
FDA invests in pathogen database
09/28/2012 3:24:34 PMQuicker tracking during outbreaks linked to foodborne pathogens is the goal of a $17 million, five-year... Read more.
Institute to certify food scientists
09/28/2012 2:50:20 PMThe Institute of Food Technologists has launched the Certified Food Scientist program. Through the program, food... Read more.
Powerful drivers for whole-chain traceability adoption
06/25/2012 10:25:00 AMThere should be no question that the need for whole-chain traceability is real. Growers are facing... Read more.
Food safety not a problem for citrus
06/21/2012 10:17:37 AMFood safety need not be much of a worry for those who buy oranges, clementines and other citrus items,... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers