The Food and Drug Administration proposed a regulation in April that would require U.S. restaurant chains with 20 or more units to include calorie counts with their menu offerings.
Calorie counts could help produce
12/09/2011 12:10:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes