Grower-shippers have a chance to enhance their produce business while doing a good deed for local students, said Lorelei DiSogra, vice president of nutrition for the Washington, D.C.-based United Fresh Produce Association.
Industry’s school salad bar campaign makes strides
12/09/2011 12:03:00 PM
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?
- Do you think the public is becoming more or less skeptical of genetically modified fruits and vegetables?
- Do federal marketing orders still have a place in the fresh produce/agricultural landscape?