Grower-shippers have a chance to enhance their produce business while doing a good deed for local students, said Lorelei DiSogra, vice president of nutrition for the Washington, D.C.-based United Fresh Produce Association.
Industry’s school salad bar campaign makes strides
12/09/2011 12:03:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports