Anyone with doubt about the effect of fresh produce on the foodservice category should look at the 2011 list of restaurant trends issued by the Washington, D.C.-based National Restaurant Association.
Produce plays a role in foodservice category comeback
12/09/2011 12:23:00 PM
- Outook cloudy for restaurant operators
- Top 20 tips coming from 20 years of Food Safety Month efforts
- National Restaurant Association receives ASAE award
- Restaurant traffic declines in June; same-store sales increase
- Restaurant trends favor avocados, cruciferous
- Contest recognizes healthy restaurant options for children
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico