GARLIC & HERBS MARKETING
Education is key with fresh herbs
07/27/2012 11:19:12 AMMarketing herbs to consumers is becoming easier, thanks to education efforts. “We’re able to teach people... Read more.
Low garlic supply from China boosts market
07/27/2012 11:11:31 AMA reduced supply coming in from China could mean higher prices for domestic garlic, growers say. China’s... Read more.
Growers project steady prices for fresh garlic
08/01/2011 10:03:04 AMAs with so many commodities this year, weather has affected the quality of U.S. garlic, but growers... Read more.
Multiple formats, pack sizes feed sales growth in herb segment
08/02/2010 3:10:13 PMHerbs have branched out into new pack sizes, displays and formats, all of which serve to drive increased... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies