GARLIC & HERBS MARKETING
Careful product placement catches eyes, sales
08/02/2013 12:44:01 PMPlacement is key for retail sales of garlic and herbs. Garlic is often sold in a dry rack close to... Read more.
Gilroy festival highlights Golden State garlic
08/02/2013 12:37:49 PMDennis Harrigan, president of the Gilroy Garlic Festival, said the festival’s purpose is to promote... Read more.
Garlic and Herbs business updates
07/27/2012 11:38:18 AMChristopher Ranch creates box for Gilroy Garlic Festival Christopher Ranch, Gilroy, Calif., has a new box... Read more.
Demand for organic garlic, herbs pushes grower-shippers to expand
07/27/2012 11:34:15 AMDemand for organic garlic and herbs continues to increase, according to industry professionals. “Organic demand (garlic)... Read more.
Black garlic gathering an attentive following
07/27/2012 11:23:14 AMBlack garlic is gaining popularity and a place on more retailers’ shelves. The darker, richer flavored... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates