GARLIC & HERBS MARKETING
Education is key with fresh herbs
07/27/2012 11:19:12 AMMarketing herbs to consumers is becoming easier, thanks to education efforts. “We’re able to teach people... Read more.
Low garlic supply from China boosts market
07/27/2012 11:11:31 AMA reduced supply coming in from China could mean higher prices for domestic garlic, growers say. China’s... Read more.
Growers project steady prices for fresh garlic
08/01/2011 10:03:04 AMAs with so many commodities this year, weather has affected the quality of U.S. garlic, but growers... Read more.
Multiple formats, pack sizes feed sales growth in herb segment
08/02/2010 3:10:13 PMHerbs have branched out into new pack sizes, displays and formats, all of which serve to drive increased... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court