MARKETING TO KIDS
Peddling produce proves easier than selling sugary snacks
08/07/2014 1:52:44 PMProduce marketers don’t exactly think their job is easy, but they do realize promoting healthy... Read more.
Marking to Kids business updates
08/07/2014 12:59:12 PMCalifornia Giant gets kids in kitchens Watsonville-based California Giant Berry Farms is working to get children... Read more.
Naturipe plans Sesame campaign
08/07/2014 12:20:42 PMNaturipe Farms LLC, Salinas, Calif., will participate in the Produce Marketing Association’s Eat Brighter! campaign,... Read more.
Age targets vary by brand, product
08/07/2014 11:43:36 AMCompanies seek different segments of the family niche with various targeted brands. Steve Lutz, vice president... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- First Look: Sprouts Cedar Park, TX