MARKETING TO KIDS
PMA shows how to find Sesame Street
04/16/2014 10:47:00 AMNow that grower-shippers and retailers know how to get to Sesame Street, the question is how many... Read more.
Early exposure sets kids’ habits for a lifetime
08/09/2013 2:14:47 PMReaching children with fruit and vegetable promotions is crucial, according to marketers. “We know there’s a... Read more.
Produce for Kids, Acme Markets plan yearlong pilot program
08/09/2013 2:05:12 PMProduce for Kids, Orlando, Fla., is planning a yearlong pilot program with Acme Markets. Typically, Produce... Read more.
Produce for Better Health offers programs for schools
08/09/2013 1:51:09 PMThe Produce for Better Health Foundation offers parents and schools multiple resources that can be... Read more.
Indianapolis Fruit enlists some sports star power
08/09/2013 1:32:19 PMIt started with a simple enough idea, to glamorize products in the produce industry. “A picture... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach