MARKETING TO KIDS
Chiquita aims to re-engage consumers with brand
08/04/2010 2:19:59 PMCincinnati-based Chiquita Brands International’s Banana Sticker Design Contest, which accepted entries from mid-June to mid-July,... Read more.
Burger King offers new breakfast with sliced apples
08/04/2010 2:17:00 PMAs part of its corporate responsibility program, Burger King Corp. is adding a children’s breakfast... Read more.
Kid-centered promotions are worth it, marketers say
08/10/2009 1:48:45 PMFrom contests offering iPods and savings bonds to the joy of seeing your coloring project online,... Read more.
Industry lobbies for more produce in public schools
08/10/2009 1:42:05 PMWhen Lorelei DiSogra storms Capitol Hill to lobby for more fresh fruits and vegetables in schools,... Read more.
Stemilt markets consumer education
08/10/2009 1:34:27 PMAfter partnering with Sesame Workshop for four years, Stemilt Growers Inc., Wenatchee, Wash., is moving... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart