Local produce remains top trend
08/02/2013 12:21:34 PMThough definitions and programs vary, the demand for locally grown produce is still a big trend. “Demand... Read more.
Steady growth for the category, despite challenges
06/22/2012 12:25:11 PMThe living produce category remains quite small in comparison to others in most retail stores, typically... Read more.
Living produce business has its share of challenges
06/27/2011 10:19:49 AMLiving produce marketing agents say there are some unique challenges associated with their product. Those... Read more.
Freshness, shelf life drive living produce category
06/27/2011 10:14:45 AMMarketing agents of living produce say the concept is simple: If it’s alive and fresh and it... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.