Living category enjoys growth
06/27/2014 3:29:35 PMLiving produce can’t get any fresher, which is compelling to many consumers, said Vince Choate,... Read more.
Live produce finds place in retail, foodservice
06/27/2014 3:19:45 PMLiving produce presents a variety of promotional scenarios, marketers say. The most important aspect of the... Read more.
HydroSerre launches hydroponic lettuce in Quebec
06/27/2014 3:12:55 PMMirabel, Quebec-based HydroSerre Mirabel Inc. is introducing three types of hydroponic lettuce for distribution in... Read more.
Local produce remains top trend
08/02/2013 12:21:34 PMThough definitions and programs vary, the demand for locally grown produce is still a big trend. “Demand... Read more.
Steady growth for the category, despite challenges
06/22/2012 12:25:11 PMThe living produce category remains quite small in comparison to others in most retail stores, typically... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes