Living produce business has its share of challenges
06/27/2011 10:19:49 AMLiving produce marketing agents say there are some unique challenges associated with their product. Those... Read more.
Living produce appeals to health-conscious
06/27/2011 10:17:42 AMLiving produce takes many forms, from salads, greens and herbs in pots and peat moss to lettuce packed... Read more.
Freshness, shelf life drive living produce category
06/27/2011 10:14:45 AMMarketing agents of living produce say the concept is simple: If it’s alive and fresh and it... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies