LOCALLY GROWN PRODUCE MARKETING
Grow Farms adds three products
08/02/2013 11:12:49 AMGrow Farms, Louisville, Ky., again is increasing in acreage this year, said Brian Knott, president. “We... Read more.
Kentucky starts Homegrown by Heros
08/02/2013 11:10:25 AMThe Kentucky Department of Agriculture began a new program in January called Homegrown by Heroes,... Read more.
New Jersey up to bat with sports campaign
08/02/2013 10:51:26 AMThe New Jersey Department of Agriculture has a new newsletter and a new advertising theme, according... Read more.
Debate rages on over definition of 'locally grown' produce
08/01/2011 10:12:03 AMWhat is “locally grown” produce? Growers, shippers and marketing agents offer different answers to that... Read more.
Retail strategies vary on how to promote area's production
08/01/2011 10:08:42 AMWhen the peak season for locally grown produce hits, retailers look for ways to get the message out. There... Read more.
Local produce boosts college, institutional foodservice programs
08/01/2011 10:06:50 AMFoodservice is doing its part in generating momentum for locally grown fruits and vegetables, according... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall