LOCALLY GROWN PRODUCE MARKETING
Grow Farms adds three products
08/02/2013 11:12:49 AMGrow Farms, Louisville, Ky., again is increasing in acreage this year, said Brian Knott, president. “We... Read more.
Kentucky starts Homegrown by Heros
08/02/2013 11:10:25 AMThe Kentucky Department of Agriculture began a new program in January called Homegrown by Heroes,... Read more.
New Jersey up to bat with sports campaign
08/02/2013 10:51:26 AMThe New Jersey Department of Agriculture has a new newsletter and a new advertising theme, according... Read more.
Debate rages on over definition of 'locally grown' produce
08/01/2011 10:12:03 AMWhat is “locally grown” produce? Growers, shippers and marketing agents offer different answers to that... Read more.
Retail strategies vary on how to promote area's production
08/01/2011 10:08:42 AMWhen the peak season for locally grown produce hits, retailers look for ways to get the message out. There... Read more.
Local produce boosts college, institutional foodservice programs
08/01/2011 10:06:50 AMFoodservice is doing its part in generating momentum for locally grown fruits and vegetables, according... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates