“I think everything will be impacted across the board and will be a little bit more expensive,” said Jesse Capote, owner of J&C Tropicals in Miami. “How it’s going to handled, I don’t know yet. I’m already starting to see some fuel surcharges.”
Anticipated record fuel prices have industry worried
03/28/2012 09:45:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry