Smaller sizes, fresh-cut fill need for convenience
04/19/2013 12:47:03 PMFresh-cut melons remain a top produce industry trend. “From easy-peel citrus to bagged sliced apples, growth... Read more.
Texas keeps its own cantaloupe production
04/19/2013 12:43:34 PMFor Texas cantaloupes, the locally grown aspect is an important component to sales. “We’re the only... Read more.
Tech advances bring juice, better sorting
04/19/2013 12:33:36 PMAdvances in technology are affecting the melon industry in several ways, including a new juicing technique... Read more.
Industry uses technology to educate shoppers
04/12/2012 1:48:12 PMConsumers want up-to-date information on their food purchases, and they demand it instantaneously. From quick-response codes... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom