Value, versatility seen as retail selling points for watermelon
04/12/2012 1:35:33 PMGordon Hunt, director of marketing and communications for the National Watermelon Promotion Board, Orlando, Fla.,... Read more.
Dulcinea Farms watermelons, avocados pair for summer
04/12/2012 1:28:41 PMWhat’s red, white, blue, green and delicious all over? The cross-promotion between the California Avocado... Read more.
Texas storm sets some shippers back
04/12/2012 1:20:23 PMThe storms that ripped through McAllen and other south Texas cities on March 29 with torrential rain,... Read more.
Mild winter gets spring melon deals off to an earlier start
04/12/2012 1:15:34 PMThanks to warmer temperatures nationwide increasing demand for melons and pushing harvests slightly ahead of... Read more.
Convenience factor helps sell melons at retail
04/15/2011 1:21:23 PMAs the so-called grab-and-go market continues to grow, it’s pulling melons right along with it. Packaged,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court