Seeded watermelons still own piece of market
04/27/2010 3:38:00 PMFollowing the trends of other commodity groups, including citrus and table grapes, the melon industry... Read more.
Melon industry works to meet food safety standards
04/27/2010 3:21:00 PMWith strict food safety and traceability requirements coming up the chain from the retail sector,... Read more.
Central America, Mexico fill in for domestic melons
04/27/2010 2:33:00 PMRetailers shouldn’t expect the normal influx of melons that has started in mid-April other years. This... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised