Mushroom Council stresses the vegetable's healthfulness
01/06/2012 12:08:49 PMThe San Jose, Calif.-based Mushroom Council showcased the role mushrooms play in healthful eating and... Read more.
Mushroom suppliers optimistic about 2012's prospects
01/06/2012 12:11:33 PMA midyear shortage of raw materials used to grow mushrooms dissipated as winter kicked off, and mushroom... Read more.
Multiple marketing assets keep mushroom sales increasing
08/17/2011 9:37:40 AMThe mushroom industry says it can tell its story in chapters. For starters: - Chapter 1: Nutrition;... Read more.
Mushroom Council gets social
08/15/2011 10:01:55 AMThe Mushroom Council is going full steam ahead on developing online relationships with consumers. The San... Read more.
Convenience joins marketers’ list of mushroom assets
08/15/2011 9:58:52 AMMushroom marketing agents say convenience is a big seller of their product. “Americans are more and... Read more.
After recession, mushrooms are on foodservice comeback trail
08/15/2011 9:56:23 AMWhile mushroom sales in the foodservice sector took a hit from the recession, as consumers shied away... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico