NUTS, DATES & DRIED FRUIT
Dates gain ground in produce section
10/07/2013 11:07:33 AMDate suppliers say dates enjoy good representation in produce sections. “We have a good, strong presence... Read more.
Dates gain popularity in healthy snacking
10/07/2013 10:41:13 AMDates are beginning to be seen as a snack item, said Erin Hanagan, marketing manager for DatePac LLC,... Read more.
Date growers expect higher yields to match demand
10/03/2013 5:18:53 PMDate growers report increased supplies for medjools. “Medjool date harvest is going well. The size of... Read more.
Walnuts see growing demand
10/03/2013 5:00:01 PMJohn Aguiar, director of sales for Mariani Nut Co., Winters, Calif., said the walnut industry is in... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered