Business updates: Onions Marketing
05/14/2010 3:03:06 PMBattle Produce Exchange will offer Vidalia onions Battle Produce Exchange, Traverse City, Mich., which markets Oso... Read more.
No red Vidalias on the horizon
05/14/2010 3:00:11 PMSomeday, consumers may be able to pick up a red Vidalia onion in your favorite supermarket, but they... Read more.
Onions are summertime favorite at retail
05/14/2010 2:38:20 PMOnions have their place in the supermarket year-round, but produce managers say they sense a special... Read more.
‘Shrek’ Vidalia onion tie-in aims at younger demographic
05/14/2010 2:30:01 PMThe release of the anticipated blockbuster film “Shrek Forever After” May 21 and the promotional tie-in... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom