“Freight inbound from South America is expensive,” Hale said, “so producing a domestic sweet that’s truly a sweet onion and working out of storage here in the Pacific Northwest is an economic advantage.”
Georgia woes open door for other states’ sweet onions
05/17/2013 01:50:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry