Trade agreements offer opportunities for international growth
01/09/2015 11:21:48 AMOrganic produce has seen steady growth in the U.S., but international markets offer additional opportunities... Read more.
Organic produce marketing business updates
01/09/2015 11:19:58 AMColumbia Marketing hires saleswoman Columbia Marketing International, Wenatchee, Wash., recently added Malinda League to its staff.... Read more.
USDA considers check-off exemption for organic growers
01/09/2015 10:56:05 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture recently announced a proposed rule to exempt more organic growers... Read more.
Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
01/09/2015 10:49:22 AMDevelopers of an app designed to help suppliers and foodservice operators streamline the ordering process... Read more.
Young consumers drive demand for organics
01/09/2015 10:31:52 AMOrganic demand in Canada is inversely related to the age of consumers, according to a new study. The... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes