Organics meet mixed reception
05/03/2013 3:29:13 PMThe organic category is still seeing growth, according to growers and shippers. “The overall category is... Read more.
Hot items in organics include dark greens
05/03/2013 3:07:13 PMKale has emerged as a hot item for the organic industry this spring, and suppliers see growth in several... Read more.
The Organic Center names science director
05/03/2013 2:54:44 PMJessica Shade has taken over leadership of science programs at The Organic Center, housed in the Washington,... Read more.
Organics shippers seek face time with consumers in retail
05/03/2013 2:38:42 PMSeveral organic suppliers prefer to connect with consumers face to face, they say. In the case of... Read more.
Jacobs Farm adds Fair Trade items
05/03/2013 2:36:49 PMJacobs Farm/Del Cabo, Pescadero, Calif., is now offering Fair Trade products, in addition to other... Read more.
North Carolina State lands grant for organic food safety research
05/03/2013 2:33:52 PMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1