Social media helps organic growers connect with consumers
05/03/2013 2:03:20 PMSocial media continues to be an important tool to communicate with organic consumers about where produce... Read more.
Fair Trade an investment for Jacobs Farm/Del Cabo
05/03/2013 1:30:53 PMFor Jacobs Farm/Del Cabo — a Pescadero, Calif.-based grower-shipper of specialty fruits, vegetables and herbs... Read more.
Marketers see organics category as head start to sustainability
05/03/2013 1:08:33 PMNumerous marketing agents of organic fruits and vegetables see their wares as particularly valuable assets... Read more.
Organics board denies tetracycline extension
05/03/2013 1:02:23 PMAt its spring 2013 meeting, The National Organic Standards Board voted not to extend the deadline... Read more.
Stemilt Growers focuses on organic stone fruit for the summer
05/03/2013 12:38:36 PMWenatchee, Wash.-based Stemilt Growers plans several organic developments this summer. Brianna Shales, communications manager, said the... Read more.
USDA works to educate growers about organic certification
05/03/2013 11:35:06 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture National Organic Program’s 2012 list of certified organic operations reveals... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery