OTA plans 2014 events, retail newsletter
01/14/2014 2:56:33 PMThe Brattleboro, Vt.-based Organic Trade Association projects that the organic fruit and vegetable category will... Read more.
Popularity of organics is expanding
01/14/2014 2:53:17 PMThe organic demographic has expanded significantly over the past 10 years, and for several reasons,... Read more.
Organic produce business updates
11/06/2013 3:25:00 PMFrieda’s adds organic limes, sweet spuds Frieda’s Specialty Produce, Los Alamitos, Calif., launched Stokes organic purple... Read more.
Organic increases across processed category as well
11/06/2013 3:09:00 PMAs the fresh organic produce category grows in popularity, so does processed organic fruits and vegetables. “The... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:03:26 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes