North Carolina State lands grant for organic food safety research
05/03/2013 2:33:52 PMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
Local, organic choices still confuse consumers
05/03/2013 2:21:24 PMDespite marketing efforts, organic and locally grown produce continue to confuse consumers, according to suppliers. For... Read more.
Social media helps organic growers connect with consumers
05/03/2013 2:03:20 PMSocial media continues to be an important tool to communicate with organic consumers about where produce... Read more.
Marketers see organics category as head start to sustainability
05/03/2013 1:08:33 PMNumerous marketing agents of organic fruits and vegetables see their wares as particularly valuable assets... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers