SPECIAL REPORT: PACKAGING
Volm’s new mesh made with fewer resources
07/23/2010 10:09:28 AMTo Mike Vierzba, less really is more. Vierzba, business development and marketing manager for Antigo, Wis.-based... Read more.
Costs, environmental concerns reducing volume of material used in packaging production
07/23/2010 9:59:03 AMThe cost of transportation, the cost of raw materials used in packaging and concerns about sustainability... Read more.
Acquisition boosts Pactiv’s sustainability efforts
07/23/2010 9:51:52 AMPactiv Corp., Lake Forest, Ill., started using recycled content in the production of its polyethylene... Read more.
Pack Expo to offer several new features
07/23/2010 9:45:00 AMDespite a sluggish economy, Pack Expo International is expected to draw 45,000 attendees to more than... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies