SPECIAL REPORT: PACKAGING
Volm’s new mesh made with fewer resources
07/23/2010 10:09:28 AMTo Mike Vierzba, less really is more. Vierzba, business development and marketing manager for Antigo, Wis.-based... Read more.
Costs, environmental concerns reducing volume of material used in packaging production
07/23/2010 9:59:03 AMThe cost of transportation, the cost of raw materials used in packaging and concerns about sustainability... Read more.
Acquisition boosts Pactiv’s sustainability efforts
07/23/2010 9:51:52 AMPactiv Corp., Lake Forest, Ill., started using recycled content in the production of its polyethylene... Read more.
Pack Expo to offer several new features
07/23/2010 9:45:00 AMDespite a sluggish economy, Pack Expo International is expected to draw 45,000 attendees to more than... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports