“We have engineers at our manufacturing facilities — that’s what they’re doing day in and day out, designing packages that use less plastic but are just as strong,” he said.
Packaging manufacturers work to contain not only product but cost
07/19/2012 12:32:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sustainability/Going Green business updates
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
- Deardorff Family Farms plans direct-to-consumer program
- Corn company now known as GloriAnn Farms