“We have always used FDA-compliant paper because the bulk of our sales are for bags that are used for bulk produce, so we feel that any produce that touches the paper of our bags has to be safe,” she said.
Food safety a multi-pronged pursuit in packaging
07/19/2012 12:38:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.