Pepper volume picks up with favorable weather's return
05/12/2011 2:17:57 PMWinter wasn’t kind to Florida’s and Mexico’s pepper crops, but those problems are long gone, and volumes... Read more.
Stronger pepper production should meet with price drops
05/14/2010 2:31:09 PMDespite this year’s unprecedented high prices on bell peppers, the market should fall throughout May,... Read more.
Pepper marketers look for ways to educate consumers at retail
05/14/2010 2:20:06 PMGrower-shippers say they like to think bell peppers are a staple for consumers, but acknowledge they... Read more.
Chilies trail more popular bells
05/14/2010 2:11:54 PMGrower-shippers say U.S. consumers might buy more chili peppers if they knew more about their flavors,... Read more.
In some instances, peppers market themselves
05/22/2009 3:30:58 PMIn some ways, promoting peppers is a marketer’s dream. Ask many grower-shipper-packers how they promote and... Read more.
Peppers forecast? Depends on location, location, location
05/22/2009 3:09:25 PMWhether it’s green, red or orange bells, or hots, and whether they’re grown in California, Mexico,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up