Bins give edge for retail sales
09/19/2014 3:09:56 PMThere are plenty of options when it comes to packing and shipping pomegranates, but there’s... Read more.
Course offers hands-on learning
09/19/2013 2:52:26 PMThe University of California-Davis, together with the University of California Cooperative Extension, plans to sponsor... Read more.
Pomegranates help build foodservice business
09/19/2013 2:13:06 PMRestaurant use of pomegranates is growing, which means good opportunities for growers. “Pomegranates are beginning to... Read more.
Arils gain ground
09/19/2013 1:51:37 PMThe fresh pomegranate business is taking off as a value-added convenience item. “The aril program is... Read more.
- SunSelect ready to ship first harvest from California greenhouse
- Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability