Course offers hands-on learning
09/19/2013 2:52:26 PMThe University of California-Davis, together with the University of California Cooperative Extension, plans to sponsor... Read more.
Pom Wonderful plans promotions
09/19/2013 2:39:55 PMBy Melissa Shipman Special to The Packer Pom Wonderful has an extensive marketing push lined up for... Read more.
Pomegranate export markets growing
09/19/2013 2:03:50 PMExporting pomegranates is a large portion of the business, some growers say. The majority of pomegranate... Read more.
Ruby Fresh updates aril products
09/19/2013 1:43:49 PMWith the demand for pomegranate aril products on the rise, companies have introduced some new options... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad