Pomegranates: business updates
09/19/2013 12:10:32 PMCrown Jewels featured on Discovery Channel Fresno, Calif.-based Crown Jewels and its pomegranate grower, Steve Barsoom,... Read more.
Early pomegranates on schedule at Slayman
09/19/2013 11:59:39 AMSlayman Marketing started California’s pomegranate deal right on schedule in the first week of August. A... Read more.
Pomegranate growers expect good quality from early crop
09/14/2012 2:15:08 PMIt’s pomegranate time in Southern California, where grower-shippers anticipate a wonderful season. After a spring freeze... Read more.
Bins, retail displays help catch interest
09/14/2012 1:46:27 PMRetailers once bought pomegranates to increase product variety, not actually expecting to sell them. When... Read more.
Value-added aril demand expands as consumers seek convenience
09/14/2012 1:37:30 PMNow that pomegranate growers and shippers have figured out how to extract arils and package them in... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus