Early pomegranates on schedule at Slayman
09/19/2013 11:59:39 AMSlayman Marketing started California’s pomegranate deal right on schedule in the first week of August. A... Read more.
Pomegranates see growth despite struggles
09/19/2013 11:32:39 AMConsumers are more interested in pomegranates than ever, according to growers, but last year’s prices... Read more.
Pomegranate growers expect good quality from early crop
09/14/2012 2:15:08 PMIt’s pomegranate time in Southern California, where grower-shippers anticipate a wonderful season. After a spring freeze... Read more.
Business updates: Pomegranates Marketing
09/14/2012 1:56:11 PMOro Loma Ranch increases acreage Firebaugh, Calif.-based grower packer-shipper Ruby Fresh is planting several thousand acres... Read more.
Fruit sales on the rise, market trends show
09/14/2012 1:41:28 PMPeople ages 21-39 are showing an interest in fresh pomegranates, according to The Packer’s Fresh... Read more.
Value-added aril demand expands as consumers seek convenience
09/14/2012 1:37:30 PMNow that pomegranate growers and shippers have figured out how to extract arils and package them in... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico