Chefs expand foodservice fruit use with juice, fresh arils
09/14/2012 1:22:51 PMFrom duck glazed with pomegranate molasses in Texas to guacamole studded with purple arils in Los... Read more.
Pomegranate exports to Asian countries rise
09/14/2012 1:17:54 PMWith new acreage coming on every year, the push is on to develop more offshore markets for California... Read more.
Business updates: Pomegranate Marketing
11/02/2011 9:50:44 AMPom Wonderful expands aril line Los Angeles-based Pom Wonderful is offering more options in its Pom... Read more.
Pomegranate aril business can be lucrative
10/28/2011 2:10:37 PMArils literally are the seeds for growth for the pomegranate category in foodservice, marketing agents... Read more.
Cross-promotional opportunities abound for fall fruit
10/28/2011 2:09:07 PMPersimmons and pomegranates present certain cross-promotional opportunities in the fall season, marketing agents say. “At this... Read more.
Large displays spur sales of pomegranates, persimmons
10/28/2011 2:07:17 PMThe trick to selling pomegranates and persimmons at retail is to make sure consumers notice the product... Read more.
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access