POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Idaho Potato Truck prepares for third year
11/24/2013 1:26:23 PMAs the big red Idaho potato truck gears down for the winter after traveling more than 25,000 miles... Read more.
Potato expo set for January in Texas
11/24/2013 1:24:07 PMThe National Potato Council’s 2014 Potato Expo takes place Jan. 8-10 in downtown San Antonio. Now... Read more.
Growers adopt tactic: selling based on use
11/24/2013 1:15:39 PMToronto-based grower-shipper EarthFresh Foods Inc. is marketing bagged potatoes by their usage rather than color,... Read more.
Key Technology upgrades threeway sorting machine for potatoes
11/09/2012 11:08:30 AMCHICAGO — Key Technology Inc., Walla Walla, Wash., used Pack Expo 2012 Oct. 28-31 at McCormick... Read more.
New Red River Valley Potatoes logo paints a picture
11/09/2012 11:05:28 AMA picture is said to be worth 1,000 words, and Red River Valley potato growers and shippers hope the... Read more.
Idaho firm looks for sweet success with value added onions
11/09/2012 11:03:36 AMGiant Produce Inc., Parma, Idaho, is taking older onions that have too short a shelf life to be shipped... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution