POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Wada Farms new pack and brand hits shelves in November
11/09/2012 10:57:06 AMA new onion pack style and a new brand for fresh potatoes from Wada Farms hit retailers’ shelves... Read more.
Peatland Reds kicks off season with new spud sorter box designs
11/09/2012 10:43:58 AMTo say that the folks behind Peatland Reds have been busy the past few months is an understatement. The... Read more.
Commission hopes promotion racks up jumbo potato sales
11/09/2012 10:38:51 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission has launched a jumbo retail promotion that involves big bins of bagged... Read more.
Bag closures see double duty
11/09/2012 10:34:48 AMThe Kwik Lok is much more than just a plastic fastener for bags. By using a 901C printer, grower-shippers... Read more.
Treasure Valley onion group fires up display contest
11/09/2012 10:22:05 AMThe Idaho-Eastern Oregon Onion Committee wants to fire up sales and is working with the makers of... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised