POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Idaho Potato Commission marks 75 years
11/04/2011 10:45:41 AMAlthough the theme might imply it, actor Tom Hanks isn’t scheduled to be part of the festivities. “Big,”... Read more.
Value-added, fresh-cut diversify potato and onion industry
11/04/2011 10:43:39 AMFresh-cut and value-added potatoes and onions are thought to be the future of the industry by some,... Read more.
School nutrition regs draw strong spud response
11/04/2011 10:29:38 AMThe potato industry has a victory under its belt in its fight to keep potatoes unrestricted on school... Read more.
Packaging reflects demand for information
11/04/2011 10:21:16 AMPotatoes and onions are staples in the produce department, but with more varieties than ever and the... Read more.
- Avocados from Mexico plans hispanic retail promotion
- Maglio & Co. names regional sales manager
- Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
- Lund staffers drenched in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- First pick of apples marks Riveridge anniversary
- Ham Farms employees soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- QPMA notes Hamel's roots in Quebec produce