POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Potato board spreads nutrition message
11/04/2011 10:10:31 AMPotatoes have been fighting an uphill battle over nutrition messaging, from the low-carb craze last... Read more.
Bigger potatoes may be in short supply
11/04/2011 10:02:04 AMDespite weather-caused delays during the planting and harvesting seasons over most of the country’s potato... Read more.
Specialty potatoes show growth despite recession
11/04/2010 3:14:19 PMNiche items, especially those that are premium-priced, don’t always fare well in a recession. Specialty... Read more.
Five-pound bags popular for potatoes
11/04/2010 3:08:41 PMWhen it comes to potatoes the question isn’t so much bulk versus bagged, but rather what size bag?... Read more.
Foreign crop failures create export opportunities for U.S. potatoes
11/04/2010 3:06:12 PMA severe summer drought in Russia and a below average crop in western Europe could lead to increased... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up