POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Potato board spreads nutrition message
11/04/2011 10:10:31 AMPotatoes have been fighting an uphill battle over nutrition messaging, from the low-carb craze last... Read more.
Bigger potatoes may be in short supply
11/04/2011 10:02:04 AMDespite weather-caused delays during the planting and harvesting seasons over most of the country’s potato... Read more.
Specialty potatoes show growth despite recession
11/04/2010 3:14:19 PMNiche items, especially those that are premium-priced, don’t always fare well in a recession. Specialty... Read more.
Five-pound bags popular for potatoes
11/04/2010 3:08:41 PMWhen it comes to potatoes the question isn’t so much bulk versus bagged, but rather what size bag?... Read more.
Foreign crop failures create export opportunities for U.S. potatoes
11/04/2010 3:06:12 PMA severe summer drought in Russia and a below average crop in western Europe could lead to increased... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised