POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Importer increasing scope of Oso Sweet program
11/04/2010 2:57:52 PMJohn Battle expects a bigger and longer season for Oso Sweet onions. Battle, president of Battle... Read more.
Point system rewards foodservice onion buyers
11/04/2010 2:52:06 PMThe Idaho-Eastern Oregon Onion Committee, Parma, Idaho, has devised an innovative way to recruit foodservice... Read more.
Onions prove vital ingredient for foodservice
11/04/2010 2:36:10 PMFrom burgers to pizzas and from soups to salads, onions are everywhere. In fact, onions are the... Read more.
Buy-local programs gain traction in industry
11/05/2009 11:48:27 AM“Buy local” is gaining prominence in the potato and onion businesses, according to marketing strategists. “Buy... Read more.
Sustainability grows in importance for onion, potato producers
11/05/2009 11:33:05 AMThere’s a new dominant color in potatoes and onions: green. Sustainability is becoming central to both... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission plans multifaceted promo attack
11/04/2009 1:58:35 PMIdaho is getting the word out about its potatoes on many fronts. In other words, situation normal. The... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration