POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Bigger potatoes may be in short supply
11/04/2011 10:02:04 AMDespite weather-caused delays during the planting and harvesting seasons over most of the country’s potato... Read more.
Onion volume looks steady
11/04/2011 9:55:26 AMAs fall onion harvest concludes in multiple growing regions, onion shippers hope supplies are just... Read more.
Fresh-cut fries make a comeback in restaurants
11/04/2010 3:11:34 PMFresh-cut french fries may be making a comeback. When the Zagat Guide released its list of best... Read more.
Foreign crop failures create export opportunities for U.S. potatoes
11/04/2010 3:06:12 PMA severe summer drought in Russia and a below average crop in western Europe could lead to increased... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus