POTATOES & ONIONS MARKETING
Point system rewards foodservice onion buyers
11/04/2010 2:52:06 PMThe Idaho-Eastern Oregon Onion Committee, Parma, Idaho, has devised an innovative way to recruit foodservice... Read more.
U.S. Potato Board broadens retail outreach
11/04/2010 2:42:30 PMThe U.S. Potato Board is expanding its efforts to help retailers sell spuds. The Denver-based board... Read more.
Exports still present obstacles, opportunities
11/05/2009 11:55:10 AMWhen it comes to exporting onions and potatoes, marketing agents say there are plenty of challenges... Read more.
Sustainability grows in importance for onion, potato producers
11/05/2009 11:33:05 AMThere’s a new dominant color in potatoes and onions: green. Sustainability is becoming central to both... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission plans multifaceted promo attack
11/04/2009 1:58:35 PMIdaho is getting the word out about its potatoes on many fronts. In other words, situation normal. The... Read more.
Value-added products remain a key profit area for potatoes, onions
11/04/2009 1:52:51 PMAdding value doesn’t necessarily mean creating a custom-sized bag of potatoes or tray pack of onions.... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes