Marketers prefer showing prepared potatoes
03/10/2014 4:54:20 PMMarketers agree that the best way to sell potatoes is to help consumers know how to cook them. “Research... Read more.
State commissions combine on potato research
03/10/2014 4:46:07 PMThe Washington, Oregon and Idaho potato commissions have joined to share funding for research projects. Chris... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission holds display contest
03/10/2014 4:30:51 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission, Eagle, is in its 23rd year of promoting its Potato Lover’s Month... Read more.
Red, yellow specialty options gain ground on russets
03/10/2014 4:22:38 PMRed and yellow potatoes remain popular, but could cause further declines in russet sales, according... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission partners with charity athletes
03/10/2014 4:12:01 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has partnered with RODS Racing, an organization of athletes who raise... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court