Idaho continues multipronged marketing tactic
03/05/2010 3:08:50 PMA good word from friends and supporters continues to be a key marketing tool at the Eagle-based Idaho... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission upgrades Web presence
03/05/2010 2:59:31 PMThe Eagle-based Idaho Potato Commission has upgraded its Web site, adding new resources for consumers,... Read more.
Specialties, value-added experience slow growth
12/04/2009 12:45:12 PMFor all the new packages, new products and new varieties introduced in recent years, specialty and... Read more.
Idaho offers plenty of incentive for display contest
12/04/2009 12:38:56 PMPotato sales typically spike in November and December because of the holidays, but grower-shippers are... Read more.
Washington hopes to strike gold with Ohno
12/04/2009 12:28:52 PMApolo Anton Ohno likely will be getting plenty of attention when the Winter Olympics begin in February. The... Read more.
Trade mission aims to increase exports to Southeast Asia
12/04/2009 12:20:30 PMRepresentatives of the Washington and Oregon state potato commissions returned from a trade mission just... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies