Potato shippers strategize for global sales
12/06/2013 10:49:06 AMU.S. potato suppliers ship product around the world, with Canada and Mexico as large markets. Ryan... Read more.
Potato board works to open overseas markets
12/06/2013 10:46:20 AMThe U.S. Potato Board is working to expand fresh potato exports, and several new markets are now accepting... Read more.
Kwik Lok adds printers
12/06/2013 10:41:19 AMYakima, Wash.-based Kwik Lok has two new printing options for customers that want more print space... Read more.
Growers optimistic about holiday potato supplies
12/06/2013 10:35:43 AMPotato companies say the holiday supply looks good. “The holidays are the highest indexing season for... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised