Potato board works to open overseas markets
12/06/2013 10:46:20 AMThe U.S. Potato Board is working to expand fresh potato exports, and several new markets are now accepting... Read more.
Potato marketers set sights on restaurants
12/06/2013 10:44:20 AMPotato promoters maintain a heavy focus on foodservice expansion and chef outreach programs. The U.S. Potato... Read more.
Demand growing for specialty potatoes
12/06/2013 10:39:29 AMSpecialty potatoes are gaining in consumer interest. Still, they remain a very small portion of the... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission continues promotions
12/06/2013 10:32:18 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission has several annual promotions that will continue in 2014. The Potato Lover’s... Read more.
Spring spud strengths: International, petites, social media
03/08/2013 3:27:02 PMCentral America and social media are two top trending topics in potato marketing programs this spring... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Psyllid natural enemy released in citrus grove
- UPDATED: Wolter leaves Rainier Fruit Co.
- Want safer sprouts? Research says gas ’em
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes
- Giant Eagle recalls salads because of Del Monte sliced apples