Spring spud strengths: International, petites, social media
03/08/2013 3:27:02 PMCentral America and social media are two top trending topics in potato marketing programs this spring... Read more.
Idaho potato trade mission to Panama, Colombia pays off
03/08/2013 3:20:28 PMThe potential for U.S. potatoes in Panama and other Central American countries can’t be unlocked... Read more.
Specialty Potato Alliance stresses customer service
03/08/2013 3:09:45 PMThe Specialty Potato Alliance, formed in 2008, has become a competitive force in the industry, with... Read more.
Congressional delegation stumps for Maine potatoes
03/08/2013 3:05:08 PMA U.S. senator and two U.S. representatives from Maine provided free promotion for their state’s... Read more.
The Little Potato Co. uses contests to boost sales
03/08/2013 3:03:05 PMAlthough its name and proprietary mini varieties suggest a focus on all things small, the owners of... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies