Growers market taters by times
11/30/2012 12:15:24 PMMarketing potatoes can be looked at from a calendar standpoint, says Chris Wada, director of marketing... Read more.
Business updates: Potatoes Marketing
11/30/2012 11:43:21 AMAssociated Potato Growers names pair of staffers Grand Forks, N.D.-based Associated Potato Grower, Inc., recently added... Read more.
Retailers seek new items among spud offerings
03/02/2012 9:51:40 AMEvery year, Don Ladhoff meets with many of the nation’s largest retailers to talk about potatoes.... Read more.
Potato outlook brighter for foodservice
03/02/2012 9:41:10 AMAfter back-to-back years of declining sales in 2008 and 2009, the National Restaurant Association predicts... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Study: Noroviruses easily spread by workers’ gloves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised