Business updates: Potatoes Marketing
03/02/2012 9:25:56 AMIdaho grower-shipper meeting approaches The Idaho Falls-based Idaho Grower Shippers Association will have its spring meeting... Read more.
Despite weather, potato growers salvage year
12/02/2011 11:11:55 AMGrower-shippers in November expressed optimism that 2012 will be a positive year for potato markets,... Read more.
Strategic merchandising can inspire potato consumers
12/02/2011 11:08:30 AMConsumers think they are driving the cart, but savvy retailers can use merchandising to steer shoppers... Read more.
Annual potato seminar gives chefs ideas
12/02/2011 11:01:50 AMOne chef at a time, the U.S. Potato Board is conquering the consumption issue with increasingly significant... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission set to launch ambitious promotion
12/02/2011 10:58:33 AMPossibly the largest potato promotion in history is set to begin Dec. 17, during the Famous Idaho... Read more.
School lunches are hot potato topic of the year
12/02/2011 10:54:29 AMThe hot potato news for 2011 that had the industry buzzing from January through November was the great... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies